Thursday, October 26, 2017

Triple Lemon Cupcakes

Vegan Month of Food 2017
"Lines and Light"
(a line or two of original poetry or a photo of beautiful Michigan light every day in October)
Day 26: Showstopper dessert

October is a gentle queen that crows the year in gold
She blankets us in sunlight and invites us along her soft paths
She stills my restless and overwrought spirit
like a heavy blanket sheltering me, healing me from the heat of summer
She stands at the gates of winter and shelters me from the cold


This is perhaps my best recipe. You can't believe the burst of flavor from these gorgeous cupcakes. They receive rave reviews everywhere they go. A true showstopper

Yes, this is a repost, but it's worth it! See the original post HERE  and get the complete method for the candied lemon zest, the cupcakes, and the frosting. 

2 comments:

  1. TRIPLE lemon?! They must be so light and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I make these, people go bonkers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my Living Cookbook! I appreciate each and every comment!